Thursday, January 12, 2012

Twiddling my thumbs

Ruth Anne is due TODAY, but she's not here yet.  I took a 3 mile walk this morning at 6 am but that didn't seem to do anything but make my back sore. I'll go see the doctor tomorrow afternoon to see if we can't speed this process up but for now I'm just twiddling my thumbs. It would be nice to have her today or tomorrow because of the long weekend but babies come when they come. For now I'm just putting off things I could or should be doing, reading to my two year old and wearing sweat pants. The end. 

5 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking about you! I'm still 7 weeks out and getting antsy. And I LOVE the name. We actually had Ruth Anne as a possible girl name for the future, but we're leaning a little more toward a Ruby now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE MILES? Good golly. I'm impressed. We were taking walks around the neighborhood, and I was complaining five steps out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading to Mac--I love how you try to address the educational needs of each of our children on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow...three miles? Go girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your blog and had read Jenny's email earlier that Ruth Anne finally arrived at 9:00 this morning, Mountain Time. Congratulations to all of you. Will be waiting to see pictures of your precious bundle.

    ReplyDelete