Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Day!

Happy Day!

That's the message that greets me on my phone every time I open it up. I didn't put it there; I'm not smart enough to know how to do that, but it makes me smile none the less. Because you know what, gosh darn it, it is a happy day! Even on days that aren't so happy, because those definitely come. We've had one of those this week . There's always SOMETHING to be happy about. For example- I can bend in the middle now. I can see my feet. I can watch my children play and hold my new daughter. I can share it all with my husband and put my cares at the foot of the LORD. The clouds will part, the sun will come, and its a "Happy Day!"

5 comments:

  1. Please come bond with me if the sun isn't shining for a really long time...we love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it IS!
    Happy FRI-day to you!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun is shining, and it is a happy day. I've got both feet on the ground--that's a plus!! Enjoy your family who loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. and i needed it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete