Saturday, January 21, 2012

Missing a limb


      This week I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my camera. I ordered one on line and posted my camera on the web to sell so I could finance part of the upgrade. I thought it would take a few days to sell but within 20 minutes someone had called and come to pick it up. Perhaps I should have asked more for it but the guy that bought it seemed so happy I think it will get a lot of use. He blogs for a living so he's been looking to buy a camera for a while. In the mean time though I'm camera-less. I feel it missing like I'm sure some people would feel the loss of their smart phone. Here I am with a week old baby and NO Camera.- good one Sherlock. At least I'm going to have her pictures done by a friend at the beginning of next week, that is some consolation. I hope the new camera comes in the mail SOON. 

2 comments:

  1. Planning was a little off, I'd say. Hope your new one comes soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah! That is like losing a limb! Maybe my kids can find a speedy delivery magical pajama dance to do for you.

    ReplyDelete