Saturday, January 7, 2012

Miss Manners



I asked this little girl inside of me to be polite and wait till after my shower last night and Zach gets home late tonight to arrive. So far so good. What a considerate baby. I hope this is a sign of things to come. The shower was held by some good friends and family and was adorable. Zach has asked more than once- is there anything that isn't pink? And yes, there is. There is also a lot of the pink frilly stuff too though.


Yummm.... cake balls




The hostess with the mostess- My "other" Amber and Zach's sister Tina


Bibs and diapers- useful for any baby

She'll be one well dressed little girl. That is, until she grows out of all this shower stuff. 

Too cute
The adorable aftermath

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure that Amy Jo can relate to all of the pink stuff when she had a shower for Breyer. She had so much pink that the ceiling in her bedroom had a pink tinge to it. Glad that your shower was fun and that the baby is waiting for her Daddy to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad someone finally threw you a shower! They take forever out there in Utah! Wish I had more little stuff to send...thankful for that other Amber.

    ReplyDelete