Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Start your Engines

Ready, Set, GO! Today is the official start of the contest so everyone is at zero except for me. I hope you weighed yourselves today to get a "start weight". I'll post every week your totals so others know where they stand:


Amber- 0 lb
Cora- 0 lb
Jan- 0 lb
Janice- 0 lb
Jodie- 0 lb
Laurabeth- 0 lb
Pricilla- 0 lb
Sarah- 0 lb
Sonnet- 0 lb
Robbie- 0 lb

Anyone else who wants to join after the start date is welcome to, but you can't retroactively guess your weight. You have to weigh yourself that day and start from there; so if you want to join up join up soon. Good luck!

Note: I am officially withdrawing myself from the contest since so many of you have commented that you think I'm going to "smoke" you. I do have a decided advantage so I'll keep track for myself and post my weight loss at the end, but the contest winner will come from one of the other entries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment