Saturday, May 28, 2011

T-ball Scrum



 I borrow a term from Rugby, a sport I know nothing about. I just see these kids run for the ball and pile up on each other and it doesn't look too much like T ball to me. I'm new to this though. Its cute to watch them play but there isn't much too it. Everyone on the team gets to bat, there are no outs, and no score is kept. Basically just practice hitting and throwing if you are the lucky one to get to the ball first. I think Gabe enjoys it though. After watching him play on this team of 4-6 year olds I'd say he's about in the middle as far as skills go, but I'm sure most of that has to do with their age.
 This is Gabe hitting in his giant t-shirt. We were a few minutes late because I had 3 small boys to haul around all by myself so we got the last of the pickings. Opps, sorry Gabe. 

1 comment:

  1. Lame on the shirt! Demand a refund! Have Gabe teach the rest of the boys how to play. For a chore. Makes him and the gang great players.

    ReplyDelete