Friday, May 13, 2011

Its always fun when Grampy comes





 I bet you'll never guess what these beauties are...


(Tina's wisdom teeth. What a treasure.)



I
I'm going to have to borrow this one from Tina when she's done with it


Gabe learning to play chess with Grampy. Its pawns, knights and kings only for now.
The beautiful necklace that Mom got me for my birthday and that Dad delivered. This along with birthday presents for Gabe, David, and Tina. Thanks mom and dad. It was actually quite fortunate that dad was here on Wednesday because I was sicker than a dog, crumpled up fetal style with food poisoning.He helped me out with the boys while Zach was at work. Fortunate day for me to get sick. Thanks dad. Come again soon Grampy. And if you are wondering, I'm feeling much improved.

2 comments:

  1. Yuck on the teeth! Sorry you were sick! Miller will have to play Gabe. He LOVES chess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you were sick but glad that Grampy was there to help out. Glad Gabe enjoyed a game of chess with Grampy. That seems to be the new family game now.

    ReplyDelete