Monday, February 14, 2011

Rudolph the red-nosed rein"dear"

This was my valentine's day. It was low-key but lovely.


Do you see the little "dear" nose on the left there? A wee bit red from a tumble yesterday. Dad made balloon hearts for the boys as a wake up surprise this morning.


The traditional valentine's day home-made apple pie. And yes, it's excellent. Ah-hem. One of the better desserts I make. Especially when I use my secret ingredient.


Morris the Moose said, I have a cold. My nose is walking." Borris the Bear said "You mean your nose is running." "No, " said Morris. "My nose is walking. I only have a little cold.

Boris said, "Let me feel your forehead." Morris said, "I don't have four heads!" Boris said, "I know you don't have four heads. But this is called your forehead." Morris said, "That is my ONE head." "All right, " Boris growled. "Let me feel your one head."


Sharing a punny book with Aunt Tina before Family Home Evening begins.

And if you are wondering what my valentine's gift from my husband was, well I'll give you a hint. It's tiny, and white, and thin and... don't wonder too hard. It is two tickets to a Passover feast next month. I'm excited, should be great. We're going on a date to the circus tomorrow too. Love to love you husband of my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. :) Thanks for sharing your day with us. And I can't WAIT to get your Valentine letter/picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was love all over your house!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Valentine's card. Well done on the poem, but I completely disapprove of your boys looking so old. Next time try taking a picture with them all dressed in diapers and bibs or something. I feel like I don't even know them!!

    PS I think I know your secret, and if it's what I think it is my Southern roots are oh so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day a day late. The pie looks delicious! Cute boys--all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I want the secret ingredient!

    ReplyDelete