Monday, February 28, 2011

Its a love thing

(Orson Scott Card- The Pathfinder)

Its no secret that Zach likes to read, being an English teacher and all. I'm a big fan of the written word as well. We both enjoy this particular author, Bro. Orson Scott Card. Since I've been here in Utah I've read seven of his novels and Zach and I are currently working on my eighth, The Lost Gate. Thats right, we're working on it together. We like to read out loud to one another. I especially like it when he reads while I sweep or I read while he folds the laundry. It's way better than TV and it's time we spend together. It's a love thing.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful to have such a common interest and that you can still get things done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love that you love to read out loud to each other... I started admiring that trait about you two a couple of years ago when you were here reading Harry Potter! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sterling and I LOVE reading together. Way more romantic and personal than movies. Plus, it's something we share and learn to love (or dislike) together. Totally great. Glad to hear you like it too!

    ReplyDelete