Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Motion

I'm taking a photography class and this week the assignment was to take a picture that showed motion. The winner gets a free 11x14 print at a local print shop. Really, it would just be nice to take a good shot. Most of my basketball shots turned out too dark or blurry or both. My kids are cute to me, but I don't think other people appreciate them as much as I do. I emailed in the last photo. We'll see how it fares on Thursday night. The class gets to vote on it.










4 comments:

  1. Nice job! I really like the second to last one (your kids are cute to me too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the one of Gabe on the driveway in motion, with the snow in motion, and the car behind him in motion, is my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN class to take! I can't wait to see your end results. That picture at the temple is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're taking a photography class!
    Can't wait to hear...
    I vote for the MacMotion shots.
    Can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete