Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Took me till 27



As previously mentioned, I live in the magical world Boy-land. Its almost like Disneyland, only instead of princesses we have superheros. I have little use for things like bows and ribbons. When I was a little girl my mom always used to do my hair in the mornings. Since that ceased about 17 years ago, the standard has been a ponytail. I've experimented with a few other basics but never before have I attempted the FRENCH braid. Anything that is French must be fancy so here it is, my first French braid. I now feel completely ready to have to have little girls. (Ha, ha, ha) Only took me 27 years to learn how to do it.

5 comments:

  1. I might have you beat, but I know all about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I even read the body of your post, that was the thought that popped into my head:

    Okay. NOW she's ready for a girl~!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I was 27 when I had Roger Jr.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! I have yet to master this skills so kind of it makes me feel better that you have just learned. Now I am certain that it is possible in my odler years to get this down. Congrats Alana!

    ReplyDelete