Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Once there was a snow man...



Tall, Tall, Tall

I would say this one is about 10 feet tall judging from the house. Its arms are a rake and snow shovel, the buttons are pot lids.



And this monster is a good 12-footer. It looks more like a giant Winnie the Pooh honey pot to me than a snow man. WE did not make these things, I hardly think I would be capable of lifting that much snow and ice. The kidos are just in there to add some perspective. There's no cave entrance so its not an igloo, but it is about the size of one. I honestly don't know how our neighbors did it- or why. Perhaps it is part of a friendly competition. Maybe just a "Utah thing"

3 comments:

  1. Well now you can do an FHE on David v. Goliath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are impressive! And more possible to make when your boys are teenagers ;-) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Bethel, Maine, every winter, people build a huge snowman. I'll bet if you went on line, you'd find a website. It is quite awesome to see and ten times larger than the ones that you have shown, and they are pretty big.

    ReplyDelete