Monday, January 10, 2011

Off to save the world



On Friday Zach wore one of his Christmas bow ties and I teased him about being dressed up to go save the world. On reflection though, I said, "You're not going off to save the world, thats what I do every day. And I don't even have to leave the comfort of my own home to do it." My attire is much more casual than Zach's however. Its a must in the event of the drips and mush that somehow land on my clothing. My super-suit consists of an apron and blue jeans.

4 comments:

  1. "...of an apron and blue jeans."

    perfect. And NO CAPES!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bow ties. Tanner loves his yellow one. We do save the world, one kid at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! Love the tie, and how did his students enjoy his outfit?

    ReplyDelete