Friday, October 8, 2010

Keep it Simple




If I had one of those cutsie little wall decals, it would read "Keep it simple." Not because life is always simple, or that I always try to keep it simple, but if there was something that I needed a reminder of on a daily basis that isn't in the scriptures, this would be it. I've been trying though. Baby steps I've taken recently:

-Cleaning out my handbag of all unnecessary toys, recites, changes of baby clothes etc. Its about 5 lb lighter now.

-Taking all the unused keys off my key ring and putting them into a drawer

-Using left overs and NOT purchasing too much food this week

-Trying to remember that busy does not equal important

-Picking up the baby instead of finishing the chore

-And reading to to my children instead of finishing this blog

Keep it simple.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful advice! I like all that you've gotten accomplished by keeping it simple!

    ReplyDelete