Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Are you ready?

Five Little Pumpkins
Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate.
The first one said, "Oh, my it's getting late!"
The second one said, "There are witches in the air."
The third one said, "But we don't care."
The fourth one said, "Let's run, let's run!"

The fifth one said, "Isn't Halloween fun?"
Then Woooooo went the wind

And OUT went the lights.

And five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.



One for each of our boys- Gabe and David got to pick out their own lop sided gourds for the occasion. Can you tell which one is Mac's?



Its nothing compared to our neighbors though. They must collect pumpkins or know a pumpkin farmer in the area. From the picture I count 15 but I know there are a few more you can't see, and two of them are already carved! We have come catching up to do before the big day.



Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. We have six pumpkins. I'm sure we look a little excessive to the neighbors! I'm still trying to convince most not to carve them so I can save the pumpkin for baking.

    ReplyDelete