Sunday, October 3, 2010

And Sew it Ends








Its finished. My first crochet project in, oh, at least 7 years. People ask me who it is for expecting it to be a gift. It is of course, but not for someone that is pregnant. Its for Mac. I'm going to give it to him when he turns 1 at the beginning of November. He's already seen it of course, but I don't think he'll mind. Thanks to Aunt Shirley for showing me how.

(Do you like how I took these pictures in such a way that you can't really tell the shape of the afghan? It turned out better than my expectations, but then again, I didn't really expect too much.)

3 comments:

  1. I crocheted a blanket when Sarah was expecting Delainey--for a boy. When we found out she was having a girl, I decided to finish it any way and give it to Stephanie Marcellino. I didn't like the way it turned out though so I still have it. Yours seems to have turned out better than mine... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Seeing how I've watched you many a times working on that labor of love, It's got to feel good to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Alana! I'm very proud of you. You did it!! And, I am sure that Cheeks will love it.

    ReplyDelete