Monday, October 11, 2010

Help Mama, Help!





"Help mama, Help!" comes the cry from the boys room. I rush to the scene of the accident and this is what I see. "Oh wait right there baby, while mommy gets her camera." After a snap off a couple of shots I start an internal debate whether to , in fact, help my sassy two year old out of his predicament or try to teach him some sort of lesson. During this meager mental exercise my heroic four year old, Gabe, comes to the rescue of his younger brother and dumps out the trash can along with its adorable contents. Gabe has decided that it is HIS turn in the trash can. By all means, why don't we all take a turn in the garbage.








2 comments:

  1. It IS the little things...
    when mom laughs instead of scolding, EVERYONE wants in on the action!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture like that except I knocked over a lamp and landed in the lampshade. I cried because I thought Mom would be mad, but when she got the camera, I knew it was okay.

    ReplyDelete