Monday, September 27, 2010

What a new couch is good for

I have Boys.



Three boys to be exact and they build forts. Or rather, they ask mom to build forts for them because they aren't quite big enough to do it by themselves. Sometimes the forts are pretty lame, but hey, I do my best.



I love watching them play together. Mac woke up after the picture taking and he was all over this fort business like white on rice.



I just get to sit back on my... couch springs? Kitchen chair? and enjoy watching their happy little faces and and hearing their little-boy conversation.



That is, until it gets a little crowded in the too-small fort and they start to shove.

4 comments:

  1. I can think of another thing a new couch is good for... putting up a new missionary the night before he goes into the MTC. THANK YOU!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! My boys still all love forts. Sometimes I want to say no because of the amount of fort stuff that gets dragged into the fort. Like white on rice: funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delainey LOVES forts--but I have to say--your forts are much better than mine. I will have to work on my fort building skills... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do the same thing when I was younger--so it's not just for boys--girls like to make forts, too!! Just think of how many years ago that was for me? Just a few!!

    ReplyDelete