Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have a secret admirer




I have a secret admirer. I wonder who it could be. This stunning bouquet was delivered to me the other day by none other than my husband Zach. Aren't you just green with envy? Its a wonder he's not jealous of this mystery man. I wonder if he is tall, dark, and handsome. Or perhaps short, blond, and adorable. Whoever he is, I must say, he has great taste in flowers and women for that matter.





Could it be? Na



I guess I'll never know.

4 comments:

  1. Cute post. :) Even cuter boys. I miss CHEEKS! I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The intrigue of a good mystery...
    Your list of potential suitors is stacked with good looks and personality!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that photo of green grass lacks any yellow dandelions. It could be an outside source!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet gesture. Someone loves you very much!

    ReplyDelete