Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How did this happen?



Perhaps its only amusing to me since I'm the mother, but how does my littlest one have the largest leg girth? I've got one skinny, one medium, and one chubby little cherub. I think Mac's legs are the biggest not just in relative terms but in actual size, then David and then Gabe.



I promise, I don't feed the baby Popsicles and Cheetos- that much. Come on people, I am a dietitian after all. And here I thought that he would "thin out" when he started crawling.



Oh well, variety is the spice of life, no? I think being rolly-polly just makes him more jolly. Just don't mention it to him, he's sensitive. :o)

7 comments:

  1. I could make a sandwich out of those sensitive, jolly cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps don't judge a leg by its girth??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable! And who is that cute little doggie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALANA! I MISS those cheeks. I miss Jolly, wide leg girth Mac. Do you think he might miss me? Just a little? I thought not. (sigh) Kiss him for me anyway. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those legs!! Sweet cheeks continues to be adorable. Give him a hug and kiss from his aunt and uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss those chubby legs--and the skinnier legs too!! Tell the boys hi from me!!

    ReplyDelete