Monday, August 8, 2011

One is silver and the other's gold

 This is Gabe's first friend. They were born only 2 weeks apart and we've known Nathan since he was about 3 months old.
This is Nathan's wonderful mom, Stephanie. Basketball partner, ward member  and good friend when we moved to Raleigh 5 years ago.

Me and my two moms. Jan (upper left corner) was like a second mom growing up. Piano teacher, fellow volleyball mom, young women's leader, role model and now friend. I'm also friends with her daughters and daughter-in-law who kindly took this picture.  It was good to catch up while we were in Raleigh.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I was able to see you and your cute boys, Alana! And I got your sweet note yesterday in the mail...made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are a lot of little grandkids! Happy times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we made the effort to get together! You are so dear to me and I will treasure our friendship forever! Hope to see you soon! Oh, will you send me a copy of those pictures?

    ReplyDelete