Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friend-emies


Best of friends, worst of enemies. A term I borrowed from my sister Amber. Mac and Scarlett had good times together "helping" one another and giving hugs that somewhat resembled tackling. I think Mac was just excited to have someone his own size to play with.




When we went to Zach's parent's house in Northborough Mac found a new friend-emie to play with. Despite all of Gracie's warning nips, Mac was relentless in chasing her around the house to play with her. I'm sure Gracie's eyes are a lot safer now that Mac is not there to grab her face, but it's a lot less exciting with him gone.


Another set of friend-emies in the Northborough house. 

4 comments:

  1. Whomever he's friend-emies with, he's still dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My nieces love to tease my dog just as much! Love that kids don't know and go in for more "love."

    ReplyDelete