Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swabing the deck




Last night I was bathing my three little pirates together in their little ocean and they were playing with pirate toys complements of cousin Mason. I got Gabe out to dress him, I got David out to dress him, and then when I went to get Mac out I noticed something murky in the deep blue sea. Low and behold, he had pooped in the tub. This is not the first time with my kids that that has happened, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but as I was cleaning up all the pirate toys I thought to myself, "I wonder if this is how sailors felt when they were assigned to swab the 'poop deck'." I know I'm terribly punny. Ahoy mateys! Happy sailing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure that was fun cleaning up. My former tenant had that happen with her son--it wasn't a pleasant task, that's for sure. Loved the pun "poop deck"--works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAUGHING! You slay me Alana! :)

    ReplyDelete