Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane




Today's the big day. Me and the boys are flying out to Utah from Massachusetts. David Hyrum has been talking about it for a month now ever since he found out we were going to be flying on a plane. I think he is excited and also a little bit nervous about the noise. We are flying out with Zach's brother Ben and his family. Hopefully their older kids can be a help with my smaller ones. It promises to be a very long day, but not as long as Zach's 40 hour drive across the country for the past 2 1/2 days and our van. I really can't imagine doing that with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 8 month old. Yuck- Thanks for sparing us Zach.

3 comments:

  1. When I first read this, I was like, "she is crazy flying alone with 3 young boys," but then I read you would have some help with your bro-inlaw and family, so at least you have that. I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 family members on one plane is a lot. Safe traveling. It's not easy on the plane either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your trip was uneventful, and I am sure you were very happy to see Zach arrive. They certainly covered lots of territory in 2 1/2 days. Let me know how you do with your crocheting.

    ReplyDelete