Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sending Smiles

"Here, let me help you with your teeth. They are crooked"

Candy plus scary looking teeth- Genius.  Who thought of these things?
 They must have a small boy at home or be a small boy at heart. 


I know these don't look like smiles, but really there are smiles underneath. They are suckers attached to monster teeth that Zach's sister sent from back home. They came with some baby clothes I left behind at her house. She is so awesome like that.  Every once in a while we will get a package from her that just brightens up our day and usually it's not for any special occasion. Something I aspire to do but am not too good at yet. Someday. Thanks Jen. 


1 comment:

  1. She is the best at fun packages. Her love language of giving gifts is one I aspire to improve!

    ReplyDelete