Wednesday, December 7, 2011

O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum

Ornaments from my grandmother who just passed away
 Something Old, Something new, something borrowed, something blue. Just call it my wedding Christmas tree.

 I know lots of people have a Christmas tree up right now but I am especially enjoying mine this year. I changed the decorations a little bit from last year and Gabe told me just today, "mom, I liked putting up the ornaments. That was my favorite part of decorating." He's a sensitive little guy. It was slightly stressful letting his little brother Mac help, seeing as how we have glass ornaments, but worth it. A good family project.

Wishing you a festive Christmas season.
The 'new' sparkly things I added this year

Angels made by my sister- borrowed

True blue, through and through



3 comments:

  1. Your tree is lovely...what a nice momento from your grandmother. Decorating is sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Alana. It's nice to have ornaments from the past. I have some that were my grandparents from Germany plus many others. It was always fun to decorate. I'll not be doing that anymore. I'll probably use my ceramic tree.

    ReplyDelete