Thursday, December 4, 2014

Birthday Boy- Take 2


Sporting Mimi's gifts- hand made quilt, sweater, and fuzzy bear.
     My angel baby has turned one! He still seems very much a baby though since he hasn't started walking or talking yet. I don't mind, I'd like to keep him just as he is forever. When I take him out to the store or library he is quite and well behaved. Lincoln enjoys investigating, but responds well when we say, "No." He is as snugly as a teddy bear and pats my shoulder when I stoop to pick him up. Lincoln will speed crawl to Zach when he sees dad and loves to wave bye-bye to the big guy.
"What am I supposed to do? Eat it?"
"Lincoln" wouldn't have fit in M&M letters

new crib friend


He was actually more interested in the M&M's than the cake





Batman and... Batman. Mac was probably the last one to wear the smaller set of pj's since they didn't come out with Ruthie. My two November birthday boys hanging tight. Mac loves to haul Lincoln around and throw him on the couch. This usually delights the miniature batman. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Those boys look so similar, even without the Batman jammies. Happy birthday, Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete