Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick-or-sweet


Mediocre Mothering part 754: No theme, no homemade costumes, three re-uses. What can I say? Pregnancy is an excuse for everything.
 

There's no padding under there, that's all Mac

He thinks he is dressed like a dinosaur from the PBS kids show "Dinosaur Train"

This is me going all out for my Halloween costume- my kid's pumpkin hat.
 Nothing else from my closet would have fit anyway

Ninja Gabe off to fight some bad guys


Warrior David ready to fight bad guys in a different century 


3 comments:

  1. and they're ALL happy!

    PERFECT.

    (you're a cut li'l pumpkin)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, kids just love to trick for treats! I have one of those pumpkin hats from Aunt Shirley so I won't share mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits, and loved the pumpkin hat on you, too.

    ReplyDelete