Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feeling Christmas Crafty

Bow ties for Tanner's birthday last month. He and Zach picked out some of the material by
themselves on a man-date to the fabric store. Go ahead, suspend their man cards.
I'll be making Zach's next.
 Thanks to our ward's Super-Saturday here are some of the cutsie things I've been up to lately. I'm not always crafty, but it must just be that time of year.
Glass etching. Not something I could do by myself unless I pre-ordered a vinyl stencil from someone with a machine




I have a few other tricks up my sleeve, but those are a surprise. You'll just have to wait. 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME!! Can't wait to see your other surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss crafts! They don't do those out here! Not one. Those are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute, Alana! I'm excited to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you!!

    How about a tutorial on the pennant banner?
    It's all very impressive.

    ReplyDelete