Friday, September 2, 2011

Boston Temple

These pictures took me a surprisingly long time to edit so I hope you enjoy them. I have all sorts of copies, ones with words, ones in black and white etc. I took them at the Boston temple on our visit out there this summer and said a prayer of thanks because when we arrived it had been pouring rain. By the time we got out of our session it had cleared up to blue skies. There may be a second edition tomorrow if I get to the rest of them. 






(Do you know the guy that owns this bike dad?)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love love love "I'll go inside" and the black/white without words. You do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures, Alana! Love the scriptures and quotes that go with them too! Thanks for sharing, as always.

    ReplyDelete