Friday, June 18, 2010

Top 10


Top 10 things I'm going to miss about North Carolina when we move- (In no particular order)

1.TREES!


2.Sister day with Amber once a week


3.Dinner dates with Dad


4.Grandma playing with the boys


5. Book club


6. Ms. Jan's preschool


7. My garden


8. Teaching piano lessons


9. My ward Family/ the church culture in Raleigh


10.Living on the East coast





Some things I will NOT miss- cocroaches, streets that change name without warning, and humidity

Top 10 things I'm looking forward to in Utah



1. A house to call my own


2. A job/paycheck!


3.Being close to BYU campus for cultural events and classes


4. Living near Ben's family (Zach's brother) and his sisters Tina and Jeanette


5. Cafe Rio Pork salad -yummm


6. The mountains


7. Snow


8. The ease of getting around


9. A temple within five minutes driving


10.Being able to walk to church

There are also some things that I'm sure we'll have to adjust to, but overall I'm excited. Excited and sad all at the same time. Ready or not, here we come!

3 comments:

  1. We will miss you guys SO much--I already miss seeing Gabe at preschool!! I hope Utah is good to you--and I hope that you visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you forgot a couple other people in your Top Ten of things your looking forward in Utah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. NC's loss is UT's gain!

    Life is an adventure... especially with a car full of boys!

    :)

    ReplyDelete