Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A little SLICE of heaven


Mac in the back row, light blue, peeking at the dough station

Adding toppings of choice
Ruth in the dark pink looking at the pizzas coming out of the oven


This is the first year that I've tried a mommy preschool group with any of my children and it has been wonderful. There are 3 girls and 3 boys in our group which seems to be just about the right size group. Once a month we try to do a field trip with the children and January's excursion was to domino's pizza. They even let each of kids top their very own (free!) personal pizza and watch it bake in the oven. Of course eating the pizza was Mac's favorite part. He wasn't even too ruffled when we walked out of the store and he dropped the box on the sidewalk spilling its contents. What's a little sidewalk dirt when you have pizza at ten in the morning? 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do with the children--so glad they love it. I think it is wonderful. And as far as dropping the pizza--5 second rule, right? I love the picture of Lincoln, and the words from one of my favorite hymns--It is well with my soul--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being part of at-home playgroups was not always an easy commitment, but one of the most rewarding parts of being at home with small children for me. I hope you enjoy many more years of it! xo

    ReplyDelete