Monday, May 28, 2012

Doodle bug



This is Mac-a-doodle. Otherwise known as Doodle bug, Smackers, lil' Kenny, or Macaroosie. I may have mentioned him once or twice or a thousand times. See, this little guy has me wrapped around his pinky. He has turned into such a little man the last six months since his second birthday. Riding his wiggle to church, playing with the neighbors, making jokes at the dinner table and just being an all around adorable munchkin. He is having the "terrific two's" instead of the terrible twos. He likes to be watched and make other people laugh. He's a natural actor, much like his father (so very unlike his mother). I'm going to attempt to potty train him next month but he's not real thrilled with the idea even when I throw in a candy incentive and special 'tiny potty'. Perhaps some superhero underwear will give him the motivation we need. Sometimes at the end of the day I just think about something he has said or done and laugh all over again. Like last week when I bought a watermelon and cut his slice in two so he could eat it easier. He was about to cry that I had cut it but David said, "Look now you have two peices!" and that pretty much saved me. "Yeah! two pieces!" Happy and out the door with his watermelon. I'm going to be sad when this one gets bigger. 






6 comments:

  1. That picture and this post reminds me of my second boy. He's a lot less blond now, but I still love him so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "wrapped around my heart" feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree--he is just sooo cute and soooo blonde! What a love bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's like his siblings. He'll Always be adorable!--klm

    ReplyDelete