Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Happy Couple

This is Mom and Barry together. They are getting sealed next month on Nov. 12 in the Raleigh, NC temple. They met on line at an LDS singles website and just hit it off. He is originally from Oklahoma but he will move to Raleigh after the wedding. Mom arrived on Monday and he picked her up from the airport. We took a few engagement photos yesterday. They seem happy together. Congratulations Mom! 

             








(Sorry it looks grainy, if you open it in its original size it should look a little more clear. )

4 comments:

  1. Great picture! I think it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! They look very happy--nice picture, too. Your Mom is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    (I can't help thinking that satellite dish looks like a speech bubble coming out of Barry's head... I wonder what happy thoughts he's thinking?)

    :) Congratulations to both of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you posted this and I looked!! I was thinking about her yesterday during Parlor Singers and wondered how it was going. Do you have more pics?? Hope you are well. luv, stephanie

    ReplyDelete