Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun Fall Idea




This is what I did yesterday with some neighbor friends of mine to celebrate fall.  Granny smith apples covered in homemade caramel, white melting chocolate, and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar (mmmmm..) All wrapped up in a festive leafy bag. I delivered about 10 this morning to different people in the neighborhood to spread the fall cheer. Simple, easy, good= success. The caramel can also be used as a candy on its own if you let it solidify and cut it up into squares.


 Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the pears I picked. Anyone have a good pear recipe?

3 comments:

  1. Is this homemade carmel? Good recipe? Pears and carmel are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pear Squares!!! LOVE them. Recipe on its way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to stop by to look again! Yum! Save one for Tanner! Call me about the clothes when your visitor is gone

    ReplyDelete