Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wishing Star


(You may have to squint to see the star in this picture but thats not the point of the post)


I wish I may I wish I Might on the first star I see tonight...

I have a wonderful husband. Many of you may already be acquainted with this fact but I thought I'd share another reason why I made a good choice seven years ago to marry him. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and Zach decided to grant me wishes-28 to be exact. One for every year. He said I could use 4 a day for 7 days. A week of wonderful. Funny thing is, since he already makes all my wishes come true, it was hard to come up with a list without feeling too greedy. Nothing too expensive on the list- like, say, a new house. The highlights of my un-creativity include a birthday shopping trip and going out to eat. I know, you'd think I could do a little better when someone offered to make all my wishes come true. I did use my super powers for good though, and wished his office clean. He reports to me that its ship shape now, or at least markedly improved. Thanks Zach, I-LOVE-YOU! And happy (early) birthday to me :o)

5 comments:

  1. When a wish granter grants that kind of a hefty list, he knows you won't abuse your powers. Happy birthday to you, and ENJOY! all your wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream last night I saw Gabe sleeping in his bed. He was about 12 years old, and it made me sad. I'm obviously feeling I don't see you guys enough, so thank for me for making one of my wishes come true....to see you!! Less than a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's supposed to read "thank Zach for me."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have to squint too much--I did see that star. It must have been just gorgeous in the sky. Loved the picture. Oh, your Zach does spoil you, doesn't he. I don't blame him. You are one sweet gal, and I love you. Enjoy all of your wishes for your birthday. He's very generous. We think he made an awesome choice when he married you as well! Every one of my nieces and nephews have made wonderful choices in their mates. Lots of love. Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Shirley beat me in finding the star, but I got it! Fun birthday wish! Sounds like you'll be having some company - great wish!

    ReplyDelete