Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Going on a Bird Hunt

These photographs were taken starting in our yard and drifting around our neighbor's yard as my two little hunters followed some elusive robins. Mac is at the stage where birds are very exciting.


Peek-a-boo


(Pointing upward) "Mom look, its a bird!"



"Maybe if I'm real quite"



"Come on Gabey, lets go get'em"


"I know I saw that bird around here somewhere"



True stripling warriors in rain boots and pajamas. If you look hard you can see the bird flying away just above the ground.

(All comments added by me, my 17 month old doesn't actually speak in full sentences yet)

6 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you put in that disclaimer. I was worried you had a Zach Jr. on your hands. Oh wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are some great pictures alana...its fun seeing you progress with your photography:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those cheeks! He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, and I see the bird, too! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That third picture is seriously making my ovaries HURT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're getting better so fast! Awesome job lady!!

    ReplyDelete