Friday, March 11, 2011

What's in a Name?

(This isn't me, I just took this picture of someone else)

I have this notion that I want to start a little side photography business and I'm debating on the name. Faithful blog followers, I need your help. Choosing menu items at a restaurant was never my strong point. This indecisive girl would greatly appreciate some assistance.


Top Choices In no particular order:

Hutchins Photography

Alana Hutchins Photography

Beautiful Mountain Photography
(a play on the Mountains and Temples here)

Bel Monte Photography

Bella MontaƱa Photography

Photos by Alana



Or if you you have some other great idea I'd love to hear it.





5 comments:

  1. Alana Hutchins Photography.
    "Keeping you in focus, without over exposing your wallet."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron's funny! I'll have to think on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. use a play on words; some photography terminology like
    maximum resolution photography
    or
    selective focus photography
    (there have got to be GOBS of possibilities)
    and then use Aaron's motto.
    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I like Bel Monte Photography. It's different and people will want to look at the website (when you have it) or look into the photography when they see the name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Jenny's idea and Aaron's motto. Good stuff. Bel Monte gets my vote too...

    ReplyDelete