Thursday, March 17, 2011


A leprechaun visited our house last night for the first time. Gabe and David had a hay day waking up to find his sneeky little tricks. Among other things there was green milk, green orange juice, tipped over chairs, green kisses on the face, and a few tricks that I didn't even see myself. A bowl in the library and a stool in the living room, hummm.....


This stuff might as well be real gold. Not that I bought it of course, it was the leprechaun, but if I had bought it two days before St. Patrick's day it would have cost her over $6/ pound. Needless to say, the boys didn't get that many.


Can you see the clover?
Yeah, I don't think the boys did either,
they just saw the chocolate.



A mirror decoration left by our green little visitor





And some green leprechaun tinkle to round it out. I don't think they've flushed that toilet yet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck this cracks me up! What a great way to spend the lucky holiday! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that green toilet water! You guys are the best. Your boys are the PERFECT age

    ReplyDelete