Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gabe's first Primary talk




Out of the mouth of babes.


I have a cousin. His hame is cousin Roger and he is going on a mission to Panama. When he gets there he will teach the people about Jesus. This is the Missionary book "Preach my Gospel". It helps the missionaries know what to do and say. We can be missionaries too. We can invite people to church just like we invite our friends to our house or to a birthday party. We can share our testimonies about Jesus or make good choices and be a good example of keeping the commandments. It is important to love them like Jesus does. I believe in Jesus and Heavenly Father and I know they love me. The devil and his people don't follow Jesus and Heavenly Father. I know the church is true. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there for that!! What a great talk...and I'm sure he did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE BOY! What a great first talk. Cousin Roger would be PROUD!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful! Love that kind of posting ;-)

    ReplyDelete