Friday, November 19, 2010

I think I have a Problem




I think I may have a problem. Maybe even an addiction. I like to be cute, my feet like to be cozy, we're at an impasse.



(from left to right: indoor slippers, outdoor slippers, summer slippers, and heavy duty winter slippers)

Look at them all lined up there like little sensible soldiers, ready to march off in the war against uncomfortable footwear. Or perhaps they are just fighting against what's in fashion. All sturdy and flat and not an ounce of cuteness in them. Perhaps my wardrobe will take retribution soon. I doubt it since my wallet would have to join the fight.



2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you had more money in your wallet you'd have a full blown case of shoe fettish

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little soldiers are looking weary...
    send in replacements! Stat!

    ReplyDelete