Friday, August 27, 2010

Hallelujah

I say Hallelujah because we have the internet now- sort of. We only have a wireless connection so only the lap top works for now. Our picky PC refuses to do wireless internet and all the digital pictures go through that. (hence no pictorals for this post) I've been feeling a little unplugged lately without a computer or phone since the cell phone only gets partial reception in the bassement. A land line is supposed to be coming on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to that as well.
Our couch is supposed to be coming today some time. GREAT another big plus- some where to sit other than the kitchen chairs. Our second car, the Honda, should be here today too. A computer, a couch, a phone, a car- what more could a Modern Milley like myself ask for? Its amazing how we take things for granted until we don't have them any more.

This is definately a process. Its beginning to gel. I'll catch you up more later.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Modern Millie, you make me laugh! Being unplugged with three toddler boys is BIG. You're a SURVIVOR!! Hang on--civilization is on it's way~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are coming together for you. Enjoy your new digs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've MISSED you! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got internet connection, and that day my boys got my computer a big virus. So I've been unplugged as well. And with the internet hook-up we lost our phones for a while. But, I do have a couch!

    ReplyDelete