Wednesday, May 11, 2016

10 Years and counting



I can't believe how time has flown! A decade ago I became a mom for the very first time. It has been a crazy roller coaster but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Gabe is becoming such a wonderful young man, but it is bitter sweet since he is officially not little any more. With 10 years he has broken the 5 foot barrier, studies his scriptures almost daily, earned a dog, reads like his father, climbs higher than I care to watch, and is a great example to all his younger brothers and sisters. I love you Gabe with all of my heart. Thanks for teaching me how to be a Mom. Happy Birthday!





Baby Alara Helping with the Birthday Bite




1 comment:

  1. Something tells me that the birthday bite was going to be as deep without Alara's assistance.

    ReplyDelete