Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Running Laps

          Cute kido story: This past Sunday during the third hour of church it was a combined 5th Sunday meeting in the chapel and I didn't make Ruthie stay in the bench with us. She would take a lap around the front of the chapel, run down the aisle, run across the back and up the other aisle and then back into the pew then finish her lap by saying "hug". She'd get a quick hug from me and start around again. She must have done it 10 times or so during the course of the hour. Zach was sitting 2 rows in front of me and I think all he got was a wave. When I told him I was getting hug requests he felt a little slighted by our almost 1 1/2 year old.  This is a memory I will treasure because in a week or so she will go into nursery and I won't get to see her run around in Sunday School any more with her little blond sprout on top of her head bobbing around the class.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's going into nursery! Good luck! I think I'll mail the next box of clothes...email me your new address!

    ReplyDelete