Friday, March 22, 2013

Team Work








We have a saying in our house, " Team work doesn't seem work". I like to say this quite frequently. I've probably even blogged about it before.  No one in our family is a more ardent believer than my five year old David. He always wants a buddy to help him in his chores, even if it is our little 1 year old Ruthie. One is a wonderful age because helping is still a game and they are eager to do it. I love it. David is actually quite a good worker himself when he puts his mind to something.(And don't worry, no dishes or children were harmed in the production of this post. )I love those kidos!

3 comments:

  1. now THAT's a team I'd love to put to work at MY house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I love your disclaimer! You've seen how Miss B empties my dishwasher...all over the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such cute little helpers you have!

    ReplyDelete