Thursday, May 6, 2010

Very Merry Un-birthday




Why an un-birthday do you ask?Well because I have no camera and I'm on vacation as my oldest little angel turned 4 yesterday. Old pictures will have to do. We are at Zach's sister's house in West Virginia (Amy Jo) and she was kind enough to make a cake and have a party for him. He was very excited about the presents, especially the edible ones. The boys have been enjoying their stay immensely, getting 2 days worth of dirty in one day playing with all the other boys outside. I asked Gabe if he would like to come live near Aunt Amy Jo and he said, I want to live here WITH Amy Jo. No higher complement from a 4 year old.

Our other un-birthday goes to Cheeks who is officially half a year old today,born November 6th. Half of his baby life is done now- sad, where did it go?

By the way, Zach is being "hooded" on Saturday for his doctoral degree. Mom and Dad Hutchins are coming down for the momentous occasion. We look forward to seeing them and to the ceremony.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your camera pain. I'm there in spirit for the hooding. Glad to hear you and the Scheney's getting together. Family is always best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I could be there for Zach. Give him a big hug from me. I'm so proud of him. :) Happy birthday to your oldest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Zach on a job well done. Lots of love from us. Aunt Shirley and Uncle David

    ReplyDelete