Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


A nice day to reflect on the real reason for Easter. It seems it would be a very sobering holiday, thinking of the atonement, if it weren't for the resurrection.



Great grandma and youngest great grandchild- Amber's baby Scarlett



READY, SET, GO! We did our egg hunt yesterday as to not confuse a reverent sabbath with candy hunting


He can only count to 3 so this is a very tricky job


"Just Hatched"


I think I'll start calling him "cheeks", it seems that all the cream rose to the top on this glass of milk.



Aren't they lovely? Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. Gabe calls them fake roses.






















Here we are putting in a few more seeds.














A happy conference and a Happy Easter to all!

3 comments:

  1. Loving Mr. Cheeks! Your boys are all so beautiful! He looks you when he smiles. Loving the happy pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my CUTE! I love it...CHEEKS. That's what I'll call him. Tulips are MY favorite too. That and daffodils. I sobbed today when reading Zach's poem for Ben. Beautiful. What a wonderful Easter/birthday gift. Love you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete