Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Third Child

Gabe has been very good with the baby so far. He tells me quite often that he likes the new baby and asks to hold him.

This is our family trying to take some nice pictures Sunday morning before church. HA! If you have ever tried to take a picture with two small squirming children and asked them to smile, you will know approximately how this event went.


On Sunday we gave Mac his official "first bath". I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to because his chord hasn't fallen off yet. I told Zach that, but he shrugged it off and cleaned the child up for church anyway. I went back to getting ready and putting on my make-up until about half way through the bathing process I remembered I should be taking pictures of this milestone for the scrapbook later on. I run to get the camera. Opps! That's what happens when you're the third child. Sorry Kiddo. I'll try to do better.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I still remember fearing that I was always forgetting Stevie when she was an infant. I'd be so caught up in the other two that all of a sudden I would STOP and have to remember where I put her down...YUP. Third kid syndrome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My third was my easiest infant.
    May Mac be yours, too.
    Ahhh....yes. Sunday morning photos.
    I have some that look just like yours
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is soooo beautiful! (Why are my sisters up that early?) I'm so glad the boys are getting your genes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having the same problem--forgetting to take pictures! Glad I was the first child, so I have the most pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete