Sunday, November 1, 2009

38 Week Old Pumpkin


This is my costume. It took all of 5 minutes to cut out of construction paper and tape onto my orange maternity shirt. If you will notice, the shirt does have short sleeves. In case you are not from around here, it was 75 degrees outside when we went! Yuck. Also take note of the stylish green "stem" on top. As the title implies, I'm just 2 weeks away from my due date so this pumpkin and my mid section will hopefully soon be parting ways.


If you cannot recognized the two cuties in costumes, it is Buzz Light Year and Woody from Toy Story. A movie neither one of them have actually ever seen. They've gotten some pretty good mileage out of the costumes though, wearing them at every opportunity over the past month.
Overall a good Halloween. Gabe had to be the mouth piece at the door but David was able to say thank you for his treats. Zach actually did more work to earn the candy reward than either one of our young trick or treaters. He pushed them up and down many a hilly drive way until Gabe decided to call it quits. I guess riding shotgun in the double stroller was just too much for him. Perhaps he'll have more stamina next year.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm. I want a piece of pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! You make cute pumpkins!
    Can't wait to see the newest one!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZACH! Keep it clean! You DO make one cute pumpkin Alana. :) I'm excited for your newest arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess this is where the name "The Great Pumpkin" comes from--you are so cute and I can't wait to see the little pumpkin when he makes his debut.

    ReplyDelete