Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Super Cool



Gabe's retro metal superman lunchbox- cool



Zach re-dying his hair back to its natural color less cool



White eye liner and those bangs- definitely not cool (scary! Alana 16 years old)



Gabe- Super cool!
Gabe is starting his first day of preschool today and I don't know who is more excited, him or me. I know he's going to love it over at Ms. Jan's and I'll be glad to have some one on one time with David Hyrum which he doesn't get nearly as much of as Gabe did. Good Luck Gabe!

6 comments:

  1. Huzzah!
    Great retro pics... fond memories of the white eye liner.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your uncoolness because of white eye liner and bangs doesn't fly - it's just plain funny! Didn't know Gabe was going to preschool, how fun. You definitely will enjoy your time with David, so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAUGHING! What's the story with Zach and his dying of the hair? Your 16 yr. picture is FUNNY! (probably not as funny as mine) Good luck Gabe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know Zach dyed his hair. Love to hear that story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would just like to say that I have never been and will never be as cool as my three-year-old son. It'd be depressing if it weren't so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I remember you with that eye liner! I actually thought it was so pretty on you in high school. I wanted some too, but I was no good at applying eye liner.
    ~Lizzie (Whale) Wilcken

    ReplyDelete